Sudoku MOD 2.1.6

форум посвящен дальнейшим разработкам базового мода SUDOKU

Moderator: el_teniente

Sudoku MOD 2.1.6

Postby el_teniente on Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:45 am

resh installation package(update from previous version is included)



what's new:

samurai and ninja game types added,

price for helper usage and for play level are available from ACP,

bugs fixed

German language is added(danke für Fred)
Attachments
Sudoku_MOD_v.2.1.6.zip
Final Release
(423.74 KB) Downloaded 985 times
Last edited by el_teniente on Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
die hard---live easy
User avatar
el_teniente
Статс-админ
Статс-админ
 
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Белокаменная
Gender: Male
Country: Russian Federation

Postby sile on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:30 pm

i el_teniente

I think we all have a problem. When we are in the sudoku tehn we can chanche the level wehne i click the level Spartacus then cam not 6 new numbers into the field :?:



I have testet by you to

What can we make please smile:::



regards

sile
User avatar
sile
Кольт-поручик
Кольт-поручик
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:15 pm
Gender: Female
Country: Switzerland

Postby el_teniente on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:38 pm

verything is alrigt ;-)

after changing to Spartacus level only THE NEXT puzzles would be loaded with additional 6 starting numbers---not current ;-)
die hard---live easy
User avatar
el_teniente
Статс-админ
Статс-админ
 
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Белокаменная
Gender: Male
Country: Russian Federation

Postby sile on Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:47 pm

hank you el_teniente

i will testet winkk::: winkk:::



have a nice evening

sile
User avatar
sile
Кольт-поручик
Кольт-поручик
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:15 pm
Gender: Female
Country: Switzerland

Postby nuvolona on Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:00 am

ello,

I get the following error when I open the game:



Code: Select all


Error in retrieving Sudoku userdata



DEBUG MODE



SQL Error : 1146 Table 'forum.phpbb_sudoku_stats' doesn't exist



SELECT * FROM phpbb_sudoku_stats WHERE user_id= 3



Line : 95

File : sudoku.php





During SQL install I got the following errors:



Code: Select all


INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name` , `config_value` ) VALUES ( 'points_name', 'Points' )

+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'points_name' for key 1




Code: Select all
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD user_points INT(8) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

+++ Error: Duplicate column name 'user_points'




Maybe the 2 errors above are just because I have cash mod installed and I already use Points as currency name....



But I got also this one:

Code: Select all
+++ Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'highscores_played` mediumint(6) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`) ' at line 32




Can you help? Thanks!
nuvolona
Новобранец
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:49 am
Gender: None specified
Country: Italy

Postby nuvolona on Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:16 am

ever mind... I found the error! You missed a "," at the end of `current_ninja_average` line in your db_update file...



Code: Select all
   `current_samurai_average` mediumint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

   `current_ninja_average` mediumint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

   `highscores_played` mediumint(6) NOT NULL default '0',

   PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`)

)";




if you can, update also the package at phpbbstyles so that other people will not have the same issue.
nuvolona
Новобранец
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:49 am
Gender: None specified
Country: Italy

Postby el_teniente on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:14 am

nuvolona wrote:

During SQL install I got the following errors:



Code: Select all


INSERT INTO `phpbb_config` (`config_name` , `config_value` ) VALUES ( 'points_name', 'Points' )

+++ Error: Duplicate entry 'points_name' for key 1




Code: Select all
ALTER TABLE `phpbb_users` ADD user_points INT(8) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

+++ Error: Duplicate column name 'user_points'




Maybe the 2 errors above are just because I have cash mod installed and I already use Points as currency name....



it's normal
die hard---live easy
User avatar
el_teniente
Статс-админ
Статс-админ
 
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Белокаменная
Gender: Male
Country: Russian Federation

Postby el_teniente on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:28 am

nuvolona wrote:Never mind... I found the error! You missed a "," at the end of `current_ninja_average` line in your db_update file...



Code: Select all
   `current_samurai_average` mediumint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',

   `current_ninja_average` mediumint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

   `highscores_played` mediumint(6) NOT NULL default '0',

   PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`)

)";




if you can, update also the package at phpbbstyles so that other people will not have the same issue.




right! comma is missing :smt005

that's why table phpbb_sudoku_stats was not created :-?

both installation packages are updated :smt023



P.S. Friday 13 was not lucky day to submit the download to phpbbhacks.com :badgrin:
Last edited by el_teniente on Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
die hard---live easy
User avatar
el_teniente
Статс-админ
Статс-админ
 
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Белокаменная
Gender: Male
Country: Russian Federation

Postby el_teniente on Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:59 am

nd sorry, I'm just a Barefaced Developer roll:::



what about Italian Language Pack for v.2.1.6, compagno nuvolona? :smt002
die hard---live easy
User avatar
el_teniente
Статс-админ
Статс-админ
 
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Белокаменная
Gender: Male
Country: Russian Federation

Postby nuvolona on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:07 pm

el_teniente wrote:and sorry, I'm just a Barefaced Developer roll:::



what about Italian Language Pack for v.2.1.6, compagno nuvolona? :smt002




Hey :)

well... thanks for the suggestion, there's quite a bit to translate, but I will make a thought about that... When do you think you will be ready to release 2.1.7? In a couple of months?

a presto compagno el_teniente!
nuvolona
Новобранец
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:49 am
Gender: None specified
Country: Italy

Postby el_teniente on Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:32 pm

nuvolona wrote:... When do you think you will be ready to release 2.1.7? In a couple of months?




testing version is almost ready but we are not in a hurry ;-)

and it would be not so bad to release v.2.2.7 with Italian language included ;-)

that why i'm presto...in advance :roll:
die hard---live easy
User avatar
el_teniente
Статс-админ
Статс-админ
 
Posts: 4282
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:51 pm
Location: Белокаменная
Gender: Male
Country: Russian Federation


Return to Sudoku MOD

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Page generation time 0.09 sec (PHP: 56% - SQL: 44%) - DB queries 32 - Peak memory usage 3.59 MB
cron